2022 Genesis GV70 Prices, Specs, Release Date Announced
Genesis believes that the new GV70 compact luxury crossover SUV will help establish the luxury marque as a force to be reckoned with.
The 2022 Genesis GV70 slots into the lineup beneath the critcally acclaimed GV80 midsize SUV, and now prices and additional details are available for the new crossover. When it goes on sale in the summer of 2021, the 2022 Genesis GV70 prices will start at $41,000 (plus a $1,045 destination charge).
The GV70's two available engine options define the model range, and all-wheel drive is standard equipment. The GV70 2.5T AWD is equipped with a 300-horsepower 2.5-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, while the GV70 3.5T is fitted with a 375-horsepower twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 ($52,600 plus destination).
Both models offer option packages that will enable buyers to add equipment and creature comforts. Genesis Connected Services connectivity will facilitate over-the-air system updates.
All 2022 Genesis GV70 models also offer a lengthy list of safety and driver assistance features including:
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go
- Forward-collision warning with cyclist and pedestrian detection
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane-departure warning
- Lane-keeping assistance
- Lane-centering assistance
- Blind-spot warning with steering assistance
- Rear cross-traffic warning with braking assistance
- Safe exit warning and assistance
- Driver-attention monitoring