2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Preview
- New high-performance Corvette with heavy Corvette Racing influence
- Wider body, more opportunity to customize the interior
- New 5.5-liter V8 engine making 670 horsepower
- Bigger brakes and re-tuned chassis and suspension
- Optional Z07 package brings maximum performance
- Infotainment and safety tech mirrors Stingray
- Built in Bowling Green, Kentucky, in both left- and right-hand-drive variations
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 release date is the fall of 2022. Production starts in the summer of 2022
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 prices available closer to the on-sale date
Calling it a “new American supercar that puts the world on notice,” Chevrolet debuted the 2023 Corvette Z06, which the automaker says is designed and engineered to dominate rivals on the road and the track.
Explaining why the 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 defines the American supercar, General Motors President Mark Reuss said in a statement: “It builds on the distinctive design and groundbreaking dynamics introduced with the mid-engine Corvette and elevates them to deliver refined but uncompromising track capability with world-class performance.”
Chevrolet will offer the new Corvette Z06 in both coupe and convertible body styles without any change in specification for the latter version of the car. Trim levels follow in Chevy’s imaginative tradition, with 1LZ, 2LZ, and 3LZ specifications.